Concrete Polishing is the process of grinding, densifying, and honing concrete to a smooth surface. The grinding process starts with a low grit diamond, then progressively increasing the grit to a smooth 800 – 3,000 grit level.
EASY TO CLEAN
The concrete is also treated with a chemical densifier. The densifier hardens and seals the concrete from within, eliminating the need for a topical coating or sealer. Concrete floor surfaces, whether new or old, can now be grinded to a high-gloss finish that never needs waxes or coatings. The high-grit polished finish is ideal for high traffic areas and has many benefits over other flooring options.
- Decrease in floor maintenance and cleaning costs
- Increased strength and durability
- Increase ambient light reflection
- Elimination of tire marks
- GREEN – Qualify for LEED credits
- Easy to maintain
- No waxing and stripping
- Non-slip surface
- Decrease tire wear and tear
- Elimination of dusting
- Beautiful and aesthetic
- Lowest flooring life cycle cost